The Benefits of Using Steel Pipes
Steel is one of the most robust and tenacious substances which is made from the alloy of iron and carbon. It contains less than 2% of carbon, 1 % of manganese, and a small amount of silicon, phosphorous, sulphur and oxygen. Adding nickel and chromium to steel prevents its corrosive nature. This element is used in every walk of life starting from residential to flying. It has gained goodwill amongst several consumers globally.
Steel pipes are present everywhere, usually out of our sight, but have wide number of applications. There are numerous steel pipe manufacturers in India who are contributing to the value addition of the nation. It is an integral part of our daily life and has become more than a support system for our lifestyle.
The benefits of using steel pipes are highlighted below:
- Highly durable and elastic- Steel Pipes are known to render high elasticity, durability, and strength. It is very strong in nature and performs well even under harsh conditions. It can withstand high external and internal pressures.
- Robust Metal– Steel is comparatively stronger metal compared to other materials. These pipes have the greater carrying capacity.
- Easy Maintenance- They are comfortable to install, connect and maintain. They can be made to be strength and height as required. They can be easily customized according to the needs.
- Environment- friendly- It is environment-friendly. Dust emission, energy consumption, and carbon dioxide emission have been reduced by half during the process of steel manufacturing.
- Easily Recycled- Steel can be easily recycled and it is the world’s most recycled material, over 60% globally.
Applications of Steel Pipes
- These are used for billboard structures that are installed on highways and parking lots.
- Black Steel Pipes are considered ideal for transportation of gas and hot water balloons.
- Steel Tubing is used for laying the foundation of buildings as well as framing, fences, exhaust pipes etc.
There are many steel tubes manufacturers in India who are playing key role in the development of infrastructure of the country. It can be said steel has made lives of human beings very easy, safe and comfortable.